Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! Hope you having a wonderful time with your family. Hopefully your inside all nice and warm. :)

It's been a VERY long time since I updated the blog! Sorry about that. I've been twittering a lot and also using Facebook much more. It's hard sometimes to make a sweep through all the devices to update them. Also, I've been using Tumblr a lot so if you have one you can follow me there as well! Panduhmonium Tumblr

I'm super excited for how this year went for Panduhmonium! It was very successful and even better than last year! I'm currently at 302 sales and blew pass my goal of 200 sales this year. Currently I have 249 sales this year! :D I've gotten more than double of the sales I did in my first year which makes me super happy! I love all your support.

A lot happened this year. I did my first out of state show, Otakon, which went really well! I hope to add more shows under my belt for next year. In January I will be attending MAGfest, which will be exciting! It's a video game and music convention.

I finally got buttons in my shop and also SHIRTS AND TOTE BAGS! So excited about that last bit. The shirts and tote bags are only a recent edition, but they have been well received at my last convention and in my Etsy shop! Currently I am in need of shirt blanks, but hopefully I will hear back from a awesome company to see if I can order some of their shirts.

Sorry for the super jam packed update...and also lack of updates to this blog. I hope to update it more regularly next year and also convert to a blog that will be on my website instead of blogger. We'll see how that goes. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

<3 Panda

No comments: