Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello December!

Hello guys! Wow, I can't believe it is Decemeber already! Well for starters~ my 21st birthday was November 17th. I had a lovely birthday so don't worry. Nekocon 12 went VERY well! It was nice to meet so many people who were excited about my stuff. Many thanks goes out to those who purchased things from my booth!

Since it's Decemeber...that means Christmas is around the corner! Yay! I made two new designs for Christmas cards for my Etsy shop.


Panda Has A Gift by *Panduhmonium on deviantART

Santa Panda by *Panduhmonium on deviantART

Did anyone go out on Black Friday? I did! Got myself a PS3 bundle! Little Big Planet is super awesome. <3

Also, I'm considering doing my first giveaway since I have never done one. Not sure what to give away as prizes though, probably a choice of any 6 pack of cards, choice of any 4x6 print, and any charm from my shop. What do you guys think? :D

Hope everyone had a awesome Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner!

♥ Panda

No comments: