Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Items! :D *EDIT!*

Hello all! It has been a while so I though I would update! I have listed a new item in my shop, The Happy Happy Panda Magnet! :D This is my first time making a magnet, but I'm super happy with the way he turned out! :D He is for sale in my Etsy shop! You can click on the picture of the magnet below to go to the listing.



I also made another keychain featuring the same design for the Panda magnet. *EDIT!* The Panda keychain is now listed in my shop! Just click the picture below to view the listing for him!



I also finished painting the little fox heads for the cute little fox hair clips that I am making. Those will be glued later today and I will have pictures and listing up by tomorrow! :D

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ Panda

1 comment:

Celeste said...

that magnet is super cute!