Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day comes to a close and Etsyversary!

Hey guys! Well as you all know today is Valentine's Day. I say today because it is 11:58pm as I am typing this haha! I hope everyone had a good day! <3 My day went very well! <3 Ross made us brownies with chocolate fudge on them and he also bought me over 1lb of Rasinets! I LOVE RASINETS! 8D He also got me a card but he lost it between leaving the store and coming home lol.

We've just primarily been watching the Olympics this weekend and taking it easy. My brother was over here as well so it was nice to spend time with him. :) GO USA!!!! I'm super proud of the US team and hope we continue to do good as the Olympics go on! :D

AND! Drum roll please...TODAY IS MY ETSYVERSARY! WOOOOOOOO! 8D (since it's 12:03 now) I've officially been on Etsy for 1 year! :D As of now my total sales are at 71! 71 Sales!! I think that is a terrific number for my first year on Etsy. I wish it was more, but I'm still very happy! Thank you EVERYONE who has bought from my store/commented on my work/gave their support! I appreciate it all! I hope this year is even better than last year! <3 My goals are definitely bigger and better than last year so lets see how I do! Since it is my Etsyversary I will most likely have some sort of sale this week..but I am not sure of the details. Tomorrow I will do another blog post containing details! There is also another idea I have other than a sale...but we'll see! :D

Thank you all so much for your support! May this year be even better! <3

No comments: