Monday, August 3, 2009

New Prints! Introducing Nerdy Panda~

Hello everyone! Everything with my car went fine and the problem is now fixed. :) Anywho~ I listed two new prints in my shop last week! :D I would like to Introduce you to Nerdy Panda~ He stands for all nerds and geeks alike.





They are sooo cute! I'm really happy with them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Right now I am preparing for Nekocon 12! I have made quite a few charms already and I'm going to continue doing so until the con. It will be interesting making inventory for Nekocon while still keeping stock in my shop! Wish me luck. :)

Another note...I finally got the guts to pull out the liquid sculpey I bought a while ago and try it out. I made two things so far using it and I have to say for my first time using it I am very pleased! I think it went great! Please check out Monster Kookies blog for tips on how to use liquid sculpey. She also has other tutorials and explanations for polymer clay so if you are new to working with clay then you should definitely check her blog out! :D

♥ Panda

3 comments:

MyStyles said...

Those prints are so cute

Miranda said...

Thanks! :D I'm glad you like them.

apparentlyjessy said...

You have an adorable style Panda! Hope all is going well for you on Etsy! Thank you so much for following my blog, I really appreciate it! I will be back to visit for sure, you are too cute!